NOVA Community Crisis Response Team Training
National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA) is a national partner of I-CART. Both organizations actively assist victims and survivors of crime, tragedy, trauma and disaster. I-CART is excited to present the NOVA Community Crisis Response Team Training and welcome any individual who has an interest in assisting with potential crisis response situations in his/her community, as well as personal and professional life. To learn more about NOVA, visit www.tryNOVA.org. I-CART is a completely volunteer driven organization and our community services are free of charge. To learn more about I-CART and this training, visit www.i-cart.org.
The 24-hour intensive training will be led by Certified Crisis Response Trainers: Rev. Gerry Griffith and Kim Walton. Educational material will be shared in lecture and group discussion formats on the following topics:
- The Crisis Response
- The Trauma Response
- Crisis Intervention
- Critical Information on Death Notification, Death, Dying and Loss
- Age, Cultural & Spiritual Perspectives in regard to trauma
- Children and Elder’s Crisis Response
- Post Traumatic Response
- Serving as a member of a Crisis Response Team
Scholarship Opportunities will be announced, please e-mail email@example.com for an application.
Next Training Opportunity is
July 26, 27 & 28, 2018 8:30 am – 5:30 pm daily.
Indianapolis Fire Department Headquarters
955 Ft Wayne Avenue
Indianapolis, IN 46202
- New Student: $350 (If postmarked after 6/28/2018)
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL: $300
(If Registration is Postmarked or registered online before 6/29/2018)
- 3 or More From the Same Organization: $25 per person discount.
- Refresher: $150
(Students who have taken this course before and bring their own course materials)
Registration Fee Includes Lunches (For All Students), Course Materials and I-CART certificate (New Students)
**CEUs for mental health professionals may be available for an extra $12 (24 CEUs)**
Registrations can be completed:
1) Online at www.I-CART.org, see link to registration form after once date determined.
2) E-mailing the registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Mail registration form to: